1: You must post these rules.
2: Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3: Answer the questions the tagged set for you in their post, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4: You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
5: Go to their pages and tell them they've been tagged.
6: No tag backs.
7: Nothing can say " You're tagged if you're reading this."
Who's your fav brony musician?
Speedcoredave and probably Alex S. 2.
Excluding the fact that you might dislike it cause of its content, do you think that Cupcakes is an awesome fiction? Maybe even one of the best!? (Like: Equestria Fallout, My Little Dashie, Past Sins)
Haven't read it and never will... So it's hard to say ^^3.
What's your fav category of fictions?
What's your #1 source of pony news? (Community updates as well)
Tumblaaah. But I have absolutely no idea what's up with the community xD5.
What keeps you motivated at what you do? (Drawing, composing music, writing etc)
At the moment hardly anything. Which is why I'm having a hard time atm.
Applejack keeps me going though. ;36.
Do you take a well written critique as a chance to improve your art or you dismiss it, if you don't like it? (Even if it's well written)
I'm not much for critiques. I like to improve by myself, and if I get a critique then I can only really accept it if it's coming from someone I look up to or from a friend who understands about art.
That's why I always react rather grumpy to critiques, even if they're written well and only want to help me.7.
Ever tried adding some style to your usual art?
I draw in several styles, but due to my lazyness I always rely on the one you see from me.8.
In your opinion, what was (Maybe is) the best period of fandom so far?
Hard to say as the fandom acts differently in each place. I'd say we had a great period when Doxy and SmittyG still drew ponies actively and inspired many others to draw great pictures.9.
What's your favourite season of MLP:FiM? (Mine's first)
I honestly don't know. I liked all of them. And it's just too far back when I last watched MLP so I could say for sure.10.
1. Who's your favourite artist within the scene (writer, illustrator, animator, musician or whatever)?
2. Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character?
3. Do you still consider yourself a "brony"?
4. Are there things in the MLP fandom that piss you off?
5. When you started with the whole MLP thing, would you ever have thought you'd end up where you are now?
6. Where were you in the beginning?
7. Where are you now in the fandom?
8. Are you happy with where you made it now?
9. How many friends have you made through ponies?
10. Have you ever been jealous, although you knew you shouldn't?
Aand I tag: